TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the Building Block Studio (the "Service") operated by Building Block Studio ("us", "we", or "our"). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Term’s then you may not access the Service.
Building Block Studio provides a shared space where you can:
• Have fun, explore and learn new skills.
• Work on your own and group projects.
• Learn from and teach others. Share what you know.
Our School Holiday Programs provide:
• A variety of fun structured activities (such as robotics and electronics).
• Shared equipment and resources
• A safe and welcoming environment.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Building Block Studio accepts no responsibility for damage, injury or death to any persons or lost or stolen articles resulting from use of the Service. There are two express conditions upon entering the designated area within Building Block Studio:
(1) it is agreed that You (“The Supervisor”), the child/ren (“Your Child/ren”) in your care, and any Related Party will participate in the Activity at your own risk.
(2) It is also agreed that Building Block Studio will, under no circumstances be held liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any death, loss, accident, damage or injury to you, Your Child or any of your servants, agents, contractors, visitors or invitees or any other person whatsoever (“Related Party”) which may happen as a result of your use of the Service or Your Child participating in the Activity.
(3) it is agreed that You (“The Supervisor”), the child/ren (“Your Child/ren”) in your care, and any Related Party will read and adhere to the rules relating to the Gentle Play Display and have respect for all resources within Building Block Studio.
Building Block Studio has been designed for safe and enjoyable use by children. However, be aware there are inherent risks involved with small plastic toys. Young children will need to take care around our LEGO Display Table to avoid bumping their head. Parents and caregivers (minimum 18 years of age) must provide adequate supervision of all their children and are responsible at all times for their children’s actions. Building Block Studio staff will provide general supervision only, unless otherwise agreed (such as participation in our Holiday Programs).
Building Block Studio does not provide refunds for any of it services.
If, for any reason you are unable to attend a pre-booked Workshop session, Building Block Studio will provide one make-up session at the next available session for that workshop.
If for any reason your child no longer wishes to participate in a chosen activity (such as: robotics teams for First LEGO League) the parent is free to withdraw them with no refund or store credit being issued by Building Block Studio.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers,indemnity and limitations of liability.